Click to enlarge
The High Resolution Video Headset For Professional Videographers
The i-glasses Video 3D Pro Head Mounted Display (HMD) is a portable, high resolution video monitor for professional videographers. Weighing in at only seven ounces, the glasses are lightweight, comfortable, fully adjustable and can be used in conjunction with ordinary prescription eyeglasses. And now, due to recent advancements in technology, the VIDEO 3D Pro offers the capability to view interlaced 3D Video in True Stereoscopic 3D.
Designed to accept either NTSC or PAL input from nearly any video source, the i-glasses provide a unique, cost effective alternative to standard monitors. Unlike ordinary video monitors, the i-glasses work well in both indoor and outdoor settings without the "washing out" from sunlight or bright overhead lights.
These video glasses are the perfect high-resolution video monitor for any portable application or where space is limited. Plus, the patented optical design delivers a giant screen image equivalent to a 70 inch picture viewed from a distance of 13 feet. No other monitor can give you that kind of high-resolution image in a portable platform. In addition, all i-glasses Pro models come with an Extended 2 Year parts and labor Warranty.
- Enjoy a Big-Screen Audio-Visual Experience at home or on-the-go!
- Connects to any video source (VCR, DVD Player, Game System, Camcorder)
- Can be used while wearing prescription eyewear
- Lightweight (less than 8 oz.), comfortable and fully adjustable
Experience the Full Impact of 3D Digital Movie Technology! You don't need to be a professional videographer to appreciate the unparalleled image quality that these video glasses provide.
The two individual LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screens offer crystal clear, 1.44 million pixel images to each eye, for Flicker-Free 3D video viewing on a virtual, Giant-Sized, theater screen, while deep, rich, stereo sound is provided by the adjustable headphones built into the temples of the eyewear. Integrate your i-glasses with the latest in wireless video technology for even greater versatility and truly unrestricted freedom.
- Winner: 2003 Positive Image News (PIN) Award
- "i-O Display Systems was one of the first companies to make a consumer priced Personal Display System (i-glasses) and they still offer the best technology at the lowest price" - Digital Living Today
Find out for yourself why the award winning i-glasses are used by NASA, the US Navy, Medical Research Teams, Law Enforcement Agencies and Healthcare Professionals in the U.S. and abroad.
For 2D or 3D Applications the i-glasses VIDEO 3D Pro is: the Clear Choice for Video Professionals.
Comes with Composite and S-Video Cables, and a Universal Power Supply (100V - 240V A/C input, 9V D/C output) (part #502415). For foreign orders, we include an International Plug Adapter Kit (part #502297). An optional Lithium Battery & Charger Bundle (#501739) may be purchased separately. See Available Options below.
· Portable Entertainment
· 3D Video Gaming
· Private Movie Watching
· Snake Camera Inspection Systems
| · Remote Security Video
· Portable Medical Monitors
· Trade Show Attractions
· Dental Patient Relaxation
- Resolution: 800 x 600
- 1.44 Million Pixels per Display
- 6500° K White Point
- True Black Background
- Field of View: 26 Degrees Diagonal
- Virtual Image Size: 70" at 13'
- Color Depth: 256 Levels per Color (True 24 Bit)
- Contrast Ratio: 75 to 1
- Black Level Stabilized
- IPD Adjustments: None Required
- Focus: 13' TBR
- Eye Relief: 25mm
- Exit Pupil: 17mmH x 6mmV
- Convergence: 7'10", 100% Overlap, TBR
- Refresh Rate: Flicker Free 100hz display rate
- Audio: Full Stereo
- Weight: < 8 Ounces
- Adjusts to Fit all Individuals
- Power: 2.1mm Barrel connector
- AC Adaptor: 110-130V AC or 220-240V
- Controls: On/Off, Volume, OSD
- Audio Cable: Red and White RCA connectors
- PAL/NTSC/SECAM: Composite or S-video Input
- Interlaced 3D
- Input Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz (25 or 30 Hz Interlaced)
The i-glasses VIDEO requires a video source (TV, VCR, DVD player) with S-Video or RCA Audio / Video jacks. Some combination TV-VCRs do not have these jacks.