Click to enlarge
A Personal Giant-Screen Theater!
The i-glasses VIDEO: This Head Mounted Display (HMD) is the ideal combination of price and performance for your video viewing needs. The i-glasses connect to common video sources and can be used in conjunction with ordinary prescription eyeglasses.
A High-Resolution Video Monitor: Despite their small size, the i-glasses offer 1.44 million pixel image resolution. That's twice the resolution of a traditional TV set. The small size and portability of the glasses make them ideal for Mobile Entertainment and Information Applications. Unlike bulky Virtual Reality Headsets or Goggles, the i-glasses, weighing in at only seven ounces, are lightweight, comfortable and fully adjustable.
| · Portable Entertainment
· Video Gaming
· Private Movie Watching
· Snake Camera Inspection Systems
| · Remote Security Video
· Portable Medical Monitors
· Trade Show Attractions
· Dental Patient Relaxation
A Personal Giant-Screen Theater from Micro-Displays. The i-glasses VIDEO headset contains two LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screens, one in front of each eye, which enable the viewing of Flicker-Free video content on a virtual, Giant-Sized theater screen, equal to a 70 inch TV viewed from a distance of 13 feet, all in complete privacy. Crystal clear, stereo audio is provided through the adjustable headphones built into the temples of the eyewear.
- Winner: 1996 R&D 100 Award
- "i-O Display Systems was one of the first companies to make a consumer priced Personal Display System (i-glasses) and they still offer the best technology at the lowest price" - Digital Living Today
The i-glasses VIDEO is perfect for high performance video applications such as Portable Entertainment, Video-Gaming, Camera Viewfinders, Video Security, Medical Monitors. They work great indoors or out. Unlike ordinary video montors, the image from the i-glasses won't "wash out" in strong sunlight.
Connect them to your Camcorder, VCR, DVD player, Playstation, Xbox, or other video source. For truly awesome video quality, connect the i-glasses VIDEO to a DVD player through the included S-Video cable.
- Enjoy a Big-Screen Audio-Visual Experience at home or on-the-go!
- Connects to any video source (VCR, DVD Player, Game System, Camcorder)
- Can be used while wearing prescription eyewear
- Lightweight (only 7 oz.), comfortable and fully adjustable
Find out for yourself why the award winning i-glasses are used by NASA, the US Navy, Medical Research Teams, Law Enforcement Agencies and Healthcare Professionals in the U.S. and abroad.
For clear, crisp, vibrant video images, try the i-glasses VIDEO... Seeing is Believing!
Comes with Composite and S-Video Cables, and a Universal Power Supply (100V - 240V A/C input, 9V D/C output) (part #502415). For foreign orders, we include an International Plug Adapter Kit (part #502297). An optional Lithium Battery & Charger Bundle (#501739) may be purchased separately. See Available Options below.
- Field of View: 26 Degrees Diagonal
- 1.44 Million Pixels per Display
- Virtual Image Size: 70" at 13'
- Color Depth: 24 Bit Input
- IPD Adjustments: None Required
- Eye Relief: 25mm
- Exit Pupil: 17mmH x 6mmV
- Convergence: 7'10", 100% Overlap, TBR
- PAL/NTSC Composite or S-video Input: Scaled to 800 x 600
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz NTSC, 50Hz PAL
- Input Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- Audio: Full Stereo
- Weight: 7 Ounces
- Adjusts to Fit all Individuals
- Control Features: On / Off, Volume Control, OSD Controls
- Power Supply: Power Cube
- HMD Audio Cable Configuration: Red and White RCA connectors
- Power: Barrel Connector
The i-glasses VIDEO requires a video source (TV, VCR, DVD player) with S-Video or RCA Audio / Video jacks. Some combination TV-VCRs do not have these jacks.