Click to enlarge
This projection set makes it possible to enjoy a 3D BluRay Film on a large screen.
No special screen is needed. Any normal white screen or white surface is usable.
The installation is very simple. Connect the PC with the Projector, put the 3D BluRay disk into the PC and enjoy!
The set is including all parts you need to watch 3D BluRay Films:
- 3D projector from ACER with 1280x720 resolution and 2500/2000 Ansi Lumen, for up to 3.5m wide screen
- 3D Multimedia PC with BluRay Drive. No external BluRay Player is needed
- 4 pieces comfordable 3D shutter glasses with DLP Link Technology (no infrared emitter is needed)
The System is powered by Windows 7.
To control the system and the 3D BluRay player software is very simple. Anybody can start it easily.
The wireless keyboard makes it possible to control the system very comfortable from your couch.
The case of the PC is very smal and fits to all HiFi installation.
The 3D glasses are powered by normal CR2032 type batteries, to make the replacement very cost effective and easily. One battery holds approx. 300 hours.
The system is of course usable also for internet surfing and to watch normal 2D BluRay and 2D DVD films.
Scope of delivery :
- 1x ACER eMachines 3D Ready projector (1280x720 / 2500 ANSI Lumen)
- 1x 3D Multimedia PC with 5.1 optical audio output, wireless keyboard, size: 39,3 x 27 x 21,2 (cm) DxWxH
- 4x 3D glasses (DLP Link compatible, wireless)
- 5m HDMI cable
Connections of the PC:
- 1 x Keyboard and Mouse - generic - Mini-DIN (PS/2-Typ), 6-pol.
- 1 x Display / Video - DVI-Digital - Digital DVI, 24-pol.
- 1 x Display / Video - VGA - HD D-Sub (HD-15), 15-pol.
- 1 x Display / Video - HDMI - HDMI Typ A, 19-pol.
- 1 x Audio - SPDIF- Output - TOSLINK
- 1 x Network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 6 x Hi-Speed USB - USB Typ A, 4-pol.
- 1 x Audio - line-Out
- 1 x Audio - line-In
- 1 x Microfon - Input - Mini-Phone 3,5 mm
- 1 x Audio - Line-Out (Side Surround)
- 1 x Audio - Line-Out (Rear)
- 1 x Audio - Line-Out (Middle/Subwoofer)
Projections Ratio of the Projector:
- Image diagonal: 0.67–7.62m
- Projection distance: 1.00–10.30m
- Throw Ratio: 1.59-1.82:1
ImageWidth * ThrowRatio = DistanceOfProjector
ImageWidth = DistanceOfProjector / ThrowRatio
That means, that in one max. Zoom factor you will get from 1.59m distance between screen and projector 1m wide image, and
in the other max. zoom factor you will get from 1.82m distance between screen and projector 1m wide image.
- Digital 5.1 Audio output via Toslink optical connection
- Analog outputs via Mini-Phone 3,5 mm
- Audio via HDMI to a compatible Audio Receiver also possible
The set does not including audio components. For audio you can use your current installation or if you wish, we can offer you an audio set. Please contact us!
For a little extra charge we can also configure the set with other parameters, like an other PC case or audio over digital chinch output.